Home Theater Design and Installation
$149.00Online Course Length: 8 hours | Course Price: $149
Learn how to design, select components, install and calibrate a home theater system
Create the best home theater viewing experience possible. Understand key concepts of home theater including aspect ratios, resolution, video and audio formats, signal reproduction and power conditioning. Grasp detailed step-by-step design, installation procedures, along with video and audio calibration to maximize performance.
*This course requires a PC with Flash Player
it is NOT iPad compatible
Students should be familiar with the video display system (TV and input components) and have basic knowledge of audio.
Course Learning Objectives
Learning Process and Evaluation
Each student receives a user name and password that provides private and monitored access to the online course.
1. Course Information
2. Introducing Home Theater
3. Benefits of a Home Theater
4. Safety, Tools, and Standards
5. Home Theater Sources
6. Home Theater A/V Processing
7. Home Theater Displays
8. Home Theater Audio
9. Home Theater Control and Environment
10. Designing a Home Theater System
11. Installing a Home Theater System
12. Calibrating a Home Theater System
13. Troubleshooting a Home Theater System
14. Course Summary