Residential Lighting Control
$149.00Online Course Length: 8 hours | Course Price: $149
Include the full-color Course Guide for a detailed hardcopy reference of all course content, including In-Depths, PM Tips, and Glossary.
Student login information is sent separately by email after purchase, usually within a few hours. Occasionally, it may take up to 24 hours or until the next business day.
Can’t wait? Visit our LMS to preview course material, purchase online, and enroll IMMEDIATELY.
*This course requires a PC and browser with working Flash Player
it is NOT iPad compatible
Identify fixtures, lamp types, wiring, programming, and control options
““Go Green” with popular lighting control. Gain a solid foundation from lighting fixtures and lamp types, to switching, dimming and control. Explore communication control options, design steps, installation procedures and programming. This course covers both wired and wireless lighting control technologies and systems.
Students should have a basic understanding of electrical principles to get maximum benefit from this course.
Course Learning Objectives
Learning Process and Evaluation
Each student receives a user name and password that provides private and monitored access to the online course.
1. Course Introduction
2. Principles of Lighting Control
3. Benefits of Lighting Control
4. Safety and Tools
5. Electrical Wiring, Switching, and Dimming
6. Lighting Fixture and Lamp Types
7. Lighting Control Devices
8. Lighting Control Communication
9. Designing a Lighting Control System
10. Installing a Lighting Control System
11. Programming a Lighting Control System
12. Troubleshooting a Lighting Control System
13. Course Summary