Residential Lighting Control
$149.00 – $199.00Online Course Length: 8 hours | Course Price: $149
Identify fixtures, lamp types, wiring, programming and control options
““Go Green” with popular lighting control. Gain a solid foundation from lighting fixtures and lamp types, to switching, dimming and control. Explore communication control options, design steps, installation procedures and programming. This course covers both wired and wireless lighting control technologies and systems.
*This course requires a PC with Flash Player
it is NOT iPad compatible
See a PREVIEW of course material.
Add the full-color Course Guide and have a detailed, visual reference in hardcopy with all course content, including informative In-Depths, helpful PM Tips, and an extensive glossary.
Students should have a basic understanding of electrical principles to get maximum benefit from this course.
Course Learning Objectives
Learning Process and Evaluation
Each student receives a user name and password that provides private and monitored access to the online course.
1. Course Introduction
2. Principles of Lighting Control
3. Benefits of Lighting Control
4. Safety and Tools
5. Electrical Wiring, Switching, and Dimming
6. Lighting Fixture and Lamp Types
7. Lighting Control Devices
8. Lighting Control Communication
9. Designing a Lighting Control System
10. Installing a Lighting Control System
11. Programming a Lighting Control System
12. Troubleshooting a Lighting Control System
13. Course Summary