Multi-Room Audio Technology and Distribution
$149.00 – $199.00Online Course Length: 6 hours | Course Price: $149
Learn principles of sound reproduction, amplification components, distribution, and control
Grasp the fundamentals and key principles of audio and multi-room audio distribution. This course covers sound technology, impedance, source components, distribution equipment, speakers and control options. Discover how to choose the appropriate speakers, calculate power needs and select components for multi-room audio.
*This course requires a PC with Flash Player
it is NOT iPad compatible
See a PREVIEW of course material.
Add the full-color Course Guide and have a detailed, visual reference in hardcopy with all course content, including informative In-Depths, helpful Project Management Tips, and an extensive glossary.
Students should be familiar with the operation of a basic stereo system and have basic knowledge of structured wiring.
Course Learning Objectives
Learning Process and Evaluation
Each student receives a user name and password that provides private and monitored access to the online course.
1. Course Information
2. Introducing Whole House Audio Systems
3. Benefits of Whole House Audio Systems
4. Safety, Tools, and Standards
5. The Basics of Sound
6. Whole House Audio System Components and Speakers
7. Amplifier Performance Fundamentals
8. Audio System Wiring
9. Volume and Keypad Controls
10. Designing a Whole House Audio System
11. Installing a Whole House Audio System
12. Troubleshooting Whole House Audio
13. Course Summary